RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
Please see section in terms and conditions – click here
- Items must be returned within 15 days or receipt
- Items must be unused, unworn, an unwashed
- Items must contain all original tags
- The customer is responsible for the postage and cost of the return
- Please ensure your return parcel is tracked for your record of proof of purchase and delivery as we will take no responsibility if we do not receive your returned item.
- If items return damaged, dirty, washed, bad condition, worn, no tags there will be NO REFUND issued
- Horse wear – if any products have been tried on your horse then the item will be non – returnable and non refundable.
- Refunds will be processed within 15 days of receiving your return items.
NON – REFUNDABLE ITEMS
Below is a list of non returnable & non refundable items due to hygiene reasons.
- HORSE WEAR if tried on your horse
- HEAD WEAR – any hats, head bands or caps
- Socks and under wear
In the very rare instance you may receive a faulty or incorrect item please contact us via email email@example.com
If your parcel packaging is visually damaged once receiving from the courier you MUST NOT sign that this was delivered in good condition otherwise you are unable to claim.
If you have requested for this item to be left in a safe place and therefore not available to sign for the state of the parcel, we can not accept any responsibility or claim for this. Nor so if you can not find the location of your parcel, you will need to contact the courier as Solway Equestrian will take no responsibility for this.
EUROPE & INTERNATIONAL
Solway Barn Cottage
RETURNING AN ITEM FROM EUROPE & INTERNATIONAL
Please ensure you include the ‘Returns & exchanges’ slip that was provided with your order correctly filled out with all your correct information. This slip MUST contain your original order number and contact details. If you wish to exchange, please include the details of the new product you require. If this product is out of stock our team will contact you.
For Exchanges you will be contacted with a tracking number once your exchanged product has been despatched.
PLEASE NOTE – Solway Equestrian will not be responsible for any customs or import charges on delivering or returns – please see section 14 from our terms and conditions – click here